Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Polar Opposites

Here's a conversation between a freshman law student and law school just a few days after the start of the first week of classes.

Student: Yes! At last, the long wait is over!
Law school: Do you want me to drop you out now?
Student: No! Don't even think about it!
Law school: Will you study during weekends?
Student: Of course! Over and over!
Law school: Will you cram?
Student: No! Why are you even asking?
Law school: Will you miss me during summer break?
Student: Every waking hour.
Law school: Will you curse me?
Student: Are you crazy? I'm not that kind of student!
Law school: Will you be patient with me?
Student: Yes.
Law school: Ah, you're my student!


As to how a conversation between an upper class student and law school will look like, simply read from bottom to top.

2 comments:

Suck it up good, bitches.