Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Taste

What I learned today in Obligations and Contracts:

If Miss Legal Profession has Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" for her ring tone, I learned that this is Mr. ObliCon's groove. I have to admit, the man has good taste.



They would have made a fine couple just using their preference for tones as basis. A monster for a wife and a clown for a husband—can things get any better than that?

Edit: This just in at 10:20 p.m. One classmate raised a good observation. Pansinin ang pagka-charantia ni Sir ObliCon 'pag nagkukuwento na tungkol kay Ma'am LegProf. I can smell romance nipped at the bud!

Edit: Ok, I suck. I may have been the last person to know, or smell.

4 comments:

  1. Oh great, we are classmates in Oblicon. Hahaha. I was there when his phone rang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sting, I think we belong to the same row hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. uyy hindi mo alam yung chika na yun? ex-loveteam daw sila! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Yeah. Showbiz is just not my cup of tea [crying emoticon]

    ReplyDelete

Suck it up good, bitches.