Friday, July 30, 2010

An Open Letter

To the man whose name reminds me of a king with the golden touch,

Now that you've spoken in defense of your colleague and against my beloved faculty, I can only write down my sentiments but still mindful, though, of the respect your office commands. So let me say this:

With all due respect, I would like to staple a copy of the ponencia on your forehead. I sincerely hope that having a copy of the decision right in front of your pupils will make you realize that you really can't defend this anomaly. It's like protesting that you're already circumcised when you know that you're not even a boy. But if the good and bright gentleman is really itching to scratch the issue of plagiarism off the record books, thy will be done. You alone can help yourself. But let it not be forgotten that people have broken their bones, too, in fighting a losing battle. It's not bravery. It's bravado.

P.S.
Fuck you po :)


2 comments:

  1. i dont know where's your real blog. anoveh talaga. anong ilalagay ko na link sa sidebar ko???? Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marami akong blog na nagkalat sa internetzz hehehe

    Ito na lang ilagay mo Cory :)

    ~Splice

    ReplyDelete

Suck it up good, bitches.