Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pick-up Lines

The easiest thing to spot is when a male lawyer hits on a female lawyer. Consider the following:

[Warning: Try them at your own risk boys]

[1] There's absolutely nothing illegal about your legs, which is why I've been taking judicial notice of them for the last five minutes.

[2] Lady, I swear by the grave of Oliver Wendell Holmes that those hips are a matter of transcendental importance. I'd stick a petition for a writ of habeas corpus on them any time of day.

[3] [Courtroom setting] Objection, your honor. The opposing counsel is too sexy for my party. I demand to see the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the naked truth. [And then he gets disbarred. What a loser.]

[4] God it must be too hot inside those jeans. I think I will have to file an urgent motion to intervene.

[5] You can't prosecute me for having an erection, can you? Can you? Can you? It's not illegal to have one right now.

The typical response from the female lawyer:
You know you have the right to remain silent. I'm sure you could use it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suck it up good, bitches.