Friday, January 22, 2010

None

What I learned today:

None. I'm clueless, like a misplaced genital wondering why it had to have a complete asshole for a neighbor.

I missed two things this afternoon. One, the class discussion for the day. And two, the professor wanting to:

(1) Ask the NHI to choose one of his fingers,
(2) And bitch-slap them with the Constitution thereafter.

If I was the NHI, I would choose all of his fingers, shove them straight up his ass, and say,

How do you like me now, bitch?

But of course, I decided to let this day pass. Besides, I'm not the NHI.

***

Here's a few moments of silence for the victims in Haiti...




























and of course...





































for Lito Lapid. He's too Kusher.

2 comments:

Suck it up good, bitches.