Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Google This

What I learned today in Obligations and Contracts:

The professor was on high spirits as he discussed parts of the Roman law. I saw it in the way he seized every utterance with passion. Besides, he kept on insisting you Google this and you Google that, as if he was trying to lead us to something that could make us pick our jaws from the floor. I remember he said, among others, you Google Tribonian and see what comes up.

So, I did.













And I went...






















It's...






























Well, what do you know?

7 comments:

  1. hmm. la na bang ibang base pic si X?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one clear angle. That's all I need. Or if not, maybe a good soul out there can lend me a photo of the jolliman :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just finish the drawing of jolliman and use that photo. para maiba naman,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drawing? Which drawing? Who drew what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meron si sir pic sa facebook ni dean. Sa wall photos ni Dean...

    - Person who sir ordered to google things

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's splendid. Someday, you will be honored in this page, whoever you are. Or you may want to name yourself, earthling. Or at least give a hint.

    ReplyDelete

Suck it up good, bitches.