Monday, August 23, 2010

Victims

The policeman took foreigners/tourists for hostage that morning. His brother came to his aid, or so he thought, and went nuts thereafter. All hell broke loose by 9pm. Before the night was over, people were dead, and so was the policeman. End of story? On the contrary, it's just the start of it. But before this turns into a sort of eulogy from an apologetic, I would just like to say:

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Don't we have enough cheese burgers in the world to make everybody happy? Why hostage foreigners? Why not Gloria instead? I'd be damn happy if that would have been the case. I'd even go there and scream, shoot the fucking bastard! Thrice! Using the same bullet!

Nah, I kid you. I'm not crazy enough to scream at a police officer with a rifle.

But I would not dare laugh at the incident that happened. It's not a joke, like when you say your neighbor is too old archaeologists have dug ancient Egyptian pottery in her vagina. No, it's not like that.

Again, here's a few moments of silence to the victims of the hostage crisis...

























and of course...




































for Lito Lapid, my favorite. Again, he is just too Kusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suck it up good, bitches.